Our client based in Johannesburg is looking for a Management Accountant who will be responsible for the financial planning, reporting and analysis for the Division and related accounting functions.
Education and Minimum Requirements:
- B. Com (Accounting) or similar qualification
- CA or Articles
- Minimum 5 years management accounting in a manufacturing environment
- Educational certification as detailed in “Education and Experience” above
- Valid driver’s licence
- MS Office
- JD Edwards (Version 8.10 or 8.11)
- Computer Networking
Skills and competencies:
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret the most complex documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations and permutations.
- Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory and factor analysis.
- Redesign monthly Exco and Quarterly Board pack formats
- Preparation of monthly Exco pack schedules
- Preparation of Quarterly Board pack schedules
- Analyse various aspect of Company results, ratios and trends
- Manage and coordinate compilation of monthly Exco pack and Quarterly Board packs
- Management and preparation of monthly and bi-annual reporting to Holding Company
- Submission of adhoc information/ returns to Holding Company
- Create and maintain to support the reporting formats
- Compilation of Quarterly Forecasts and Annual Budgets
- Preparation and Reporting of monthly Rolling Forecasts
- Do the full accounting function of the Smelter, analyse the results and compile report
- Assist with the MRP and Cognos BUDGET projects
- Assist with preparation for Annual and Interim Audits
- Assist with preparation of Annual Financial Statements
- Complete the MIB and KPI reports
- Design and co-ordinate creation of Financial Reports and Category Code structures within JDE
- Preparation of Annual Insurance Reviews (General and Marine)
- Completion and submission of Stats SA and Reserve Bank Returns
- Completion and submission of Quarterly and Annual NAACAM Returns
- Assist in maintaining Finance Policies and Procedures
- Analyse Historical and Current Financial Information as required
- Authorised signatory for banking purposes
- Prepare and manage all Incentive Grant applications and claims
- Review payment recons and release daily, weekly and monthly payments,
- Assist FD and FM in performing various ad-hoc functions
Please visit our website at www.boardroom.co.zafor more details and to register your C.V. [...]
Source: Job Mail RSS feed | Gauteng
49 total views, 1 today