Underwriting Marketer (construction & Engineering) (johannesburg)
A SPECIALISED INSURANCE AND ASSET MANAGEMENT FIRM WITHIN THE ENGINEERING SECTOR REQUIRES AN UNDERWRITING MARKETER (CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING) IN JOHANNESBURG
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Relevant insurance qualification / Civil Engineering degree
- Must be fully FAIS compliant with the required RE certificate
- 3-5 years’ underwriting experience within the insurance background dealing with construction and engineering claims.
- Must be technically proficient.
Experience in the following classes of insurance:
- Erection All Risk (EAR)
- Construction All Risks (CAR)
- Construction Industry Public Liability (CIPL)
- Dismantling Transit Erection
- Plant All Risks (Contractors Plant and Equipment)
- Public Liability Plant All Risks
- Machinery Breakdown (MB)
- Business Interruption (MB / BI)
- Deterioration of Stock (DOS)
- Electronic Equipment (EE)
- Works Damage
Applicants must reside in JOHANNESBURG or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. [...]
Source: Job Mail RSS feed | Gauteng
30 total views, 1 today